Heyyyy batta batta batta, swing batta. – Cameron, “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off”
Well, I’m sure hundreds of coaches and empires have said this quote many times, but I gotta give a shout out to Cameron from Ferris Bueller who “doesn’t think he’s seen anything good today. Cameron Frye, this one’s for you.”
Sports are everywhere! Regardless of where you are in the world, sports is always a huge event that allows friends to gather and cheer on their favorite team. In the United States right now, we’ve just experienced Opening Day for baseball, hockey is entering playoff season, basketball is in full swing, and football season will return in September. But there’s always a reason to celebrate! And let’s be honest, no one wants to show up to a pre-game party empty handed!
These no-bake chocolate dipped Oreos are insanely easy and don’t require many ingredients. Plus, the clean-up is basically non-existent! This sweet treat will make everyone cheer upon your arrival!
Check out this video below to see how to make sports themed Oreos!
- Oreos (any type of Oreo)
- Milk chocolate candy melts
- White chocolate candy melts
- Orange food coloring
- Red food coloring
- Black food coloring
- Melt candy melts in microwave in 30 second increments at half power, mixing with a spoon every 30 seconds.
- Once completely melted, drop one to two tablespoons of chocolate into each cavity of the Oreo candy mold.
- Gently place an Oreo in the center. Add another tablespoon of chocolate on top to hide the Oreo entirely.
- Place in fridge for 10-15 minutes to allow the chocolate to solidify completely.
- Melt white chocolate into three different bowls. Set one bowl aside.
- For the second bowl, add drops of red food coloring to the white chocolate and mix completely.
- For the third bowl, add drops of black food coloring to the white chocolate and mix completely.
- Transfer each color (white, red, and black) to their own individual bags. Piping bags and Ziploc bags work perfectly fine.
- Cut a small hole in the corner of the bag.
- Remove Oreos from fridge. Pop them out of their cavities from the mold.
- Begin decorating Oreos with specific color to create footballs, baseballs, and basketballs.
- Store in an airtight container for up to two weeks. Best served at room temperature.