Let’s play a quick little game of “Never Have I Ever,” shall we?
Never have I ever made a yummier and easier dessert in my life.
- 1 package Oreos
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 1 12 oz. bag melting white chocolate morsels
- Begin by crushing the Oreos. I have a food processor but if you don’t have one, simply place a handful of Oreos in a large Ziploc bag, seal it shut, and crush with a rolling pin until finely crushed.
- Set aside some crushed Oreos for later to sprinkle on top of white chocolate.
- Pour remaining crushed Oreos over 8 oz. cream cheese in a large bowl. Using a wooden spoon, mix until cream cheese and Oreos are mixed completely.
- Since these truffles are for Valentine's Day, instead of rolling them into balls with your hands, use a mini heart mold and place it in the freezer for about 20 minutes to allow the Oreo truffle become firm.
- Once they are cold, take them out of the mold and place them on a wax lined baking sheet.
- Using mini cake pop sticks, dip one end of the stick in melted white chocolate and insert it only about 1/4 - 1/2 inch in the bottom of the heart-shaped Oreo truffle.
- Allow the truffle to harden up again by placing the lined baking sheet in the freezer for another 10 minutes.
- While the truffles are freezing, melt the white chocolate using Wilton white chocolate melting morsels.
- Melt white chocolate according to package directions.
- Once the heart-shaped Oreo truffles are cold, remove them from the freezer and begin dipping the truffles in the white chocolate by holding the end of the cake pop stick. Allow the excess white chocolate to run off.
- Returning to the baking sheet, immediately sprinkle the top of the truffle with the remaining crushed Oreos and place one sugar heart sprinkle in the center. This is what makes it so cute for Valentine’s Day!
- Allow the white chocolate to set. Voila!